Carole:  I can assure you there's nothing suspicious about the name 'Bjork'; it means 'birch'
in Swedish, not "death to pigs", or anything .  As far as my diet is concerned, as I mentioned
last night, it's limited to walley, whitefish, venison and Levolager beer.  (Here I thought it
was the Levolager I was using to wash down my Sinemet in the morning, that was giving me that
kick, and all along it was the carbonation.  Well, thanks alot guys, now I have no excuse for
that 8 AM eye-opener.  Back to, ugh, Coke.)  Since I moved to Parkinsaw, MI, I have not had a
ham sandwitch, bacon, ham hocks, pork ribs or pork roast.  Hmmm.   Time for breakfast in 30
minutes.  Now,what would go great with some scrambled eggs, toast and coffee.  Lets' see
now....

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI
A View from the Lighter Side of PD