Yes, welcome to Dennis and also to you, Dr. Meyer. I have been waiting to
hear from you and to know that while things are not up to par yet, you feel
that it's going OK. My communications with FDA and Medtronics are still on
going, but not much accomplished. To add to the mix of problems is that Jane
Ross, one of our members who had the bilateral implant 3 years ago and was
doing beautifully, had the battery give out and she says it will take another
$12,000 to get a replacement!  I don't think any of us could handle that
every 3 years!

Just when I was giving the Stimulator implant my best hope! Here's hoping we
find solutions soon!

Ruth Clark