I spoke too soon.  After getting out of bed and into my wheel chair as usual I went to the
computer and read my mail and composed the response below.  Then I decided to get up and try
to walk which I did with my walker with amazing ease. My wife was incredulous   You have to
realize that even transfers were extremely difficult- I went downstairs for the first time in
a year to wake up my son  I took a shower then called my mother who was in tears- chilled a
bottle of champaign and walked around again.  Truly amazing- still some adjustments to be
made  but I'M on my way!!!  STN is clearly the wave of the future - at least for me. It is
truly a miraculous change even on the first adjustment.

Charlie