Charlie: What wonderful news!  You must have been thrilled to experience  the new progress.  Your
success and others give hope to the rest of us that there are more solutions than pills for the
devastation of PD.  My prayers are with you for a complete recovery, and look forward to hearing
more good news.

John Bjork