Hi Brian, and Kathrynne Holden, and anyone else -

Wonder what  each of you thinks about Mt. Dew soda as compared to
Coca-Cola.
Does Mt. Dew get sold in the United Kingdom?
I prefer Mountain Dew for a  quick Sinemet boost, and  continue to use it
successfully back-stage when performing under the stress of stage
conditions, with my men's Chorus.

 Ingredients in Mt. Dew include Parkie-friendly ingredients (Kathrynne  -
what do you have to say, oh diet guru that you are?):

 - high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar
 - concentrated orange juice
 - citric acid
 - carbonated water.

I find that Coca-Cola helps also, but more slowly. It seems to me
to be sweeter, more syrupy, and can knock me into dyskinesia.
Mountain Dew works faster, more predictably, and more evenly, for me,
at least.

In either case, a quick energy boost can be obtained form Reese's Peanut
Butter Cups --( Barb Mallut and other PWP chocolate lovers can confirm?)!

Ivan
:-)