Hans:  THANK YOU for the explanation!  We have seen TV info regarding this
surgery but thought it was not available in the US.  However, some PWPs seem
to be getting it in the States somehow.

How is this superior over pallidotomy if a patient is eligible for
pallidotomy.  Does anyone know if this is currently available in the US and,
if so, how?  (Also, is STN "Sub-Thalamic Nerves"?)

Thanks from a PD surgery "ignorante",   glenna