Believe me, it's available, for the price! Try New York University Medical
Center. $50K will do it! I've talked to them.  There are several others, but
I won't try to name them.

Thank God for Dr. Meyer, he's finally got everyone's attention!  I've been
trying for more than a year to get the list interested. No one would take it
up, so I have been
arguing with FDA, Medtronics, and anyone who would listen to try to get full
approval. Frankly, as near as I can figure out,and from what each has told
me, there is either politics involved or else some missed communications
between FDA and Medtonics.

But then, who am I to understand the wheels of progress?  I'm just a poor,
stumbling, PWP, for 10 years who tries to hope for the best to be offered us!

Ruth Clark