.
>I've looked up Mountain Dew in a food composition database, and sad to
>say it does not appear to have any nutritive values except for
>carbohydrates (sugar). But that could simply be because the company did
>not provide a detailed nutrient analysis, and the USDA hasn't gotten
>around to analyzing it yet.

It would be interesting indeed if Mountain Dew facilitates the action of
Sinemet better than other carbonated beverages (I'm not sure if this is
true - I'm just hypothesizing).  Mountain Dew has the highest caffeine level
of any of the popular soft drinks - including colas.  Folks that find that
they get an extra Sinemet boot after drinking the stuff might be benefiting
from the caffeine.  I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has
experienced such a benefit.

What about grapefruit juice?  Doesn't  it cause immediate absorption of
Sinemet?  I thought we had that discussion not too long ago?
----
Regards
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie59/19)