Dear Listfriends,
I have been asked by WebMD to chat with interested folks about nutrition
and Parkinson's disease. Here is a copy of their announcement --

WebMD announces:
On Monday July 26 at 5 p.m. Pacific (8 p.m. Eastern, 12 a.m. July 27
GMT) we will chat with Kathrynne Holden, M.S., R.D., author of Eat Well,
Stay Well with Parkinson's Disease.

If you'd like to chat, you'll need to register with WebMD. The home page
is:
http://my.webmd.com/index.html

Underneath "Health Topics A-Z" you'll see an alphabet. Click "P". On the
new page, click "Parkinson's Disease". Scroll down to the very bottom of
the page and click "Chat Rooms." You should get instructions on how to
register, as well as on how to join the chat.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/