Dennis:

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO ABOUT PALLIDOTOMY PATIENTS ELIMINATING THEIR CANDIDACY
FOR LATER DBS OF THE STN. (WOW - ALREADY WE'RE PICKING UP THE LINGO!) Our
upcoming trip for Don's pallidotomy surgery will now first include a complete
review of this newer, better surgery first!
Thanks again,  glenna for Don (72/9)