Camilla, I was just starting to feel sad that some day, Porky Porkinson would
have to be smashed to get the pennies and dollars, etc, out of his belly.
THEN I read your post and got inspired!  Why not have a bank in the shape of
a giant, rather disgusting cockroach, we fondly call a "Palmetto Bug" ?  I
would be HAPPY to crush one of those with my size 12 Florsheims, without even
a twinge of regret!
Pigs are Pretty, Proud, Puffy, Passionate, Pink, Peppy, Party-loving,
Poetry-inspiring, Potty-trainable, Pasta-eating, Personable, Pizza-loving,
Pointy-eared, Pettable, Peach-complected, Powerful, Perfect Pets, but
Palmetto Bugs are just plain ugly and not very clean!  In fact, it would be
hard to prevent me from smashing A "Palmetto Bank" BEFORE it was full of
money!  Maybe it's NOT such a good idea!......never mind!
Ken "Roach Stomper" B.