Dear Brian:  Glad to hear your back - Sorry to hear of computer ills - I'm
waiting
for my first ones since I'm relatively new to the computer age.
     I fully understand your feelings of "lack of quality time" for such
things as the
data analysis of the agonist survey - I teach and received an assignment the
past
month that I know started time moving at warp speed - I stay behind on
everything-
sometimes so frustrating when there are such wonderful ,necessary , and
beneficial
things as this list to tend too - but you may notice I'm running four days
and 250
messages behind -
      I did contribute to your effort and feel the results could be most
interesting and
helpful for many, so I look forward to your compilations whenever they are
finished.
May I take the liberty of suggesting that you let the computer be your best
helper
and tabulate your data according to name of agonist, dosages, etc. and mostly
publish the compiled data since each person may have a different take on what
is
truly relevant to them from it.  I don't feel any real hard, scientific type
conclusions
need to be drawn to gain benefit from just knowing what the community is
dealing
with.   I'm still in the process of comparing possible knew meds for my
husband to
try as he feels he needs it - but we are presently feeling stabilized and
best with
the bromocriptine he's now up to 20mg/day on with the Sinimet CR and Cogentin.
     Thanks for your efforts, we for one do appreciate them, and if there is
one thing
PD can teach - it's patiance - so don't give up ..........

                                                    Marie         Carepartner
for Husband 69/l2