Margaret:  I had originally sent you a thank you note for your kind words and
support, but the message was returned as undeliverable--I made a typing error.
I've been out of town, actually up in Parkinsaw country, caring for my mom who
recently broke her hip, and just got back.  I wanted to ensure that my thank-you
note reached you this time.

We obviously hope all list members visit the site and contribute "One Thousand
Pennies".  We're also hoping that the 500+ per week who have no connection with
the list or PD  who visit the site for the humorous content will also be
generous.  We've had visitors from 10 countries so far, and have been awarded a
"Five Star " Humor rating by Humor Search. We'll need these visitors' help if the
virtual collection canisters on a content-intensive web site can be effective.

Thanks again for your message and endorsement;  we're pleased to support the
SEED-Grants Program.

John Bjork
A View from the Lighter Side of PD
Parkinsaw, MI