Dear John, and the good folks who carried all the heavy bags of coins
to Parkinsaw, MI to make their special contribution to fund research,
THANK YOU!

I hope Porky Porkinson, the Parkinson Pig, had help in counting and
rolling the coins, it can be a pretty time consuming task.  It helps
if there is an atmosphere of good cheer and friendly banter  -- and
these are always present in Parkinsaw, MI.

We, at the Parkinson Alliance, will be happy to keep a special line
item for donations received from Parkinsaw, MI.  On our monthly
reports, we will show these donations separately from others received
from Michigan. For example, on our last list posted a few days ago,
$298.00 was received from Michigan -- our entry in the future will
show, Michigan Total- $298.00, Parkinsaw - $85.00.

Thanks again, I will echo John's encouraging words, "Don't forget to
visit us from time to time, now that you're an Official Contributor."

Margaret

Today’s donations for PRO-Seed Grants lead to a PD free tomorrow!
Parkinson Alliance                                      Margaret Tuchman
1250  24th Street, NW                           [log in to unmask]
Suite 300                                                       Princeton, NJ
Washington, DC 20037                            609.921.1696