> I've heard this term used also for something that I get just as I'm starting to come "on" my medications...I'm stiff and nothing moves, then my feet start wiggling...then ankles and knees.  They are my "happy feet" because it means a blessed "on time" is about to occur. With my restless legs I literally step or dance into full body movement.<

Trust me...RLS is not "happy feet."  There is nothing happy about it. I
have RLS as well as Pksns, and there are many times when it's a toss-up
as to which is worse...

A snippet from my archives:

Subject: Re: RLS symptoms
   Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 00:56:26 -0500

At 08:22  25/10/96 -0400, Kathie Tollifson wrote:
>Autopsies have shown high concentrations of iron in the parkinsonian brain,

This just gets better and better...iron deficiency seems to be a cause
of RLS, but it would appear that Parkinsonians should avoid iron
supplements, and/or foods containing iron. Talk about a Catch-22.....

>Our Young Onset group is actually researching ways to reduce the possibility of iron entering the brain i.e. the possibility that Vit C facilitates this....

I hope your findings will be reported to the list.

>I had very good success with NADH for RLS, it took a little while, but I have little to no trouble with RLS now. It used to make nights a horror. NADH is relatively harmless, and is helping many of us.

I know there must be a lot of information in our archives about NADH, so
that will be my next stop. Since I haven't seen any of the reports you
mention about iron in the parkinsonian brain, do you have anything you
could send me?

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^