Hi.
Does anyone know how to reach this group: Web, e-mail etc.?  I would
like to know the names of those 70 representatives who are opposing it,
and how we can help this new group.  I feel strongly that we need to
mobilize and help fight for more freedom to continue vital research.
Thanks Judith for this important posting!

Ann, Palo Alto, CA