foiled again!! What Dr Montgomery has invented is a sham game. It is just
another diagnostic tool to find happy people who moght be developing PD

and turn them into unhappy people who know their future illness. Of course
they will buy whatever the drug companies say will slow the deterioration.
People like this are good for business -they will stick around,
they can pay their medical bills and drug bills, and they dont fill up
the hospitals.
Do I see a humbug?
Anne