 Hi Harriet-Couldn't agree with you more. It sometimes seems the rest of the
world is geared to frustrate those of us with PD. WHY do I have to dial a 7
digit number followed by a 12 digit number followed by a ...well, you get
it...in order to get my meds from my pharmacy (especially when I'm tired or
the tremor is back) and then get them in bottles that only children can open.
WHY do I often have to explain yet again to my supposedly well-educated
medical colleagues re:my limitations on "bad" days? My patients are often more
perceptive-often immediately in tune with how I feel and asking if I'm O.K.(I
am an RN in a psych hospital) And WHY did the idiot photographer assume I was
drunk when I almost fell over at midnight at my son's wedding reception???
                            Which brings me to a happier topic-Hi Jacob-she
sounds like a wonderful young woman-I wish you both a long and wonderful life
together-you deserve it!
                         Carole Hercun  52/51/?45