Hi Harriet-Couldn't agree with you more. It sometimes seems that the rest of
the world is geared to frustrate and infuriate those of us with PD.WHY do I
have to dial a 7 digit number followed by a 12 digit number followed by
...well you get it in order to get my meds from the pharmacy (especially when
I'm tired or the tremor is back)and then get them in bottles that only
children can open? WHY do I have to explain again and again to my supposedly
well-educated medical colleagues re: my limitations on "bad" days? my patients
are often more perceptive/empathetic, often immmediately in tune with how I
feel and asking me if I'm O.K. (I'm an RN who works with chronic
Schizophrenics.} And WHY did the idiot photographer assume I was drunk when I
lost my balnce after a 12 hour day at midnight at my son's wedding
reception?Which brings me to a happier topic-         Hi Jacob-she sounds like
a wonderful young woman-I wish you both a long and delightful life together.
You both deserve it. Mazel Tov!             P.S. Does anyone else have a
problem with these crazy multiple letter typos when they're tired?    Carole
Hercun   52/51/?45