Hey all,
I have sent a few messages to you all and now my mother in law has asked me to send this message to you all.

My father in law is steadily going downhill..He has gained alot of weight and is hard for her to handle and is need of advise of a way to get him in and out of vehicles. She cannot get any nurse help because Medicare will not pay as long as he gets out once in a while. They are in need of any type of help getting a van with a wheel chair lift on it or something similar. They just bought a ramp to get him in and out of the house.  It cost them $400.00 for it. They cannot afford to get the house accessible for a wheel chair and he will not approve selling the house for a new one that is for a wheelchair. This is his home.

So right now she is wanting to get a van that is easy to get a wheelchair in and out and if there is any organizations that can help pay for this. They live in the Atlanta metro area so there are many car dealers out there, but which is the best for this type of situation.

If any of you have any suggestions please help. I will print off all responses and send them to her for her to view.

Thanks so much for your help.

Janet McDonald