 #1. I recently posted to the List a response to Harriet re: PD-unfriendly.
Apparently Harriet never saw my original reply and thinks my name is Harriet.
Actually its Carole. Which brings me to #2-            KEn- I had a devil of a
time trying to post last night. Its d,,,,, difficult trying to type when
you're tired and you have PD. I keep typing multiples e.g. Caroleeeee and the
server kept bouncing back my e-mail. I kept trying to save it as a draft while
I sent the original but apparently my computer won't do that. What's the deal
with that? Anyway, I think I AM Andy Rooney. Do you know that when my nephew
saw my old rotary phone a few years ago he didn't know how to use it! And #3.
Carol- Asked if the facility where your mom is residing has a psychiatric
nurse or social worker who can help ease the transition. Medicating the
elderly is always difficult and adding PD can make it a nightmare.  Carole
Hercun 52/51/?45