Billie,and Sally thanks for wanting to help me get throgh the night I am
better this morning, but only had a few hours sleep, I didn't see your
messages untell I downloaded my mail this morning.   Sally what is IM ?
I'm still very tired if you know what I mean so i'm going to keep it short.
Thanks again guys for being there in spirit.
Phyllis

At 09:29 AM 5/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Phyllis,
>
>I'm in TX and am usually up at that time (don't sleep much)--I'd be glad
>to chat with you.  Don't know much about chat rooms(have webtv so can't
>do ICQ)
>let me know how,when,where and I'll be there.
>Glad to hear from you.  BFN
>Billie Cook   [log in to unmask]

Phyllis Schockner
http://www.outa-sight.com