Billie,
   Thanks for the feedback. Pat's article was only one of several items in the May/June issue of The Good Times Newsletter.If you would like a copy of that issue just send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy.Happy Memorial Day to you too!!

george

At 07:38 AM 5/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>George....enjoyed the GOOD NEWS NEWSLETTER.  it would seem more things
>are possible than we realize.  Am wondering, do you have any more you
>could send me?
>HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY11
>
>the bbcooks

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, and there are 1,322 words in the
    Declaration of Independence. Yet, government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.
                                        --David McIntosh