Dear George--I enjoyed the story when I read it in the copy you sent me---I
have noted that at times when I have been sick (only for a short time)
Peter rises to the occasion also, and not only copes for himself but takes
care of me.  While I'm not sure he could sustain this for long now, it does
work in the short run.  ...... lime the guy who lifts the car off of the
child after an accident?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "