Ivan,
You are precious, and I appreciate your concern, but who would I petition?
The hospital that let this happen or Medtronic, or the insurance company.
Once I can focus on who is at fault it will be much easier.

I follow your plights on the List and think there must not be an end to the
persecution for the infirmed.