Hi; I'm an old hand at getting sunburned .   The only thing I know that
really helps is getting some "cold processed Aloe Gel" and just keep
putting it on until the sting goes away, at least till you need more Aloe.
Ron!

At 08:49 PM 5/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I sunburn horrible now that I am take PD medication. The real ironic part is
>that up until this time I have never had a sunburn, I used to just get
darker!
>Brenda
>44/40

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Give us a call to find out about our new inventions for the blind or to
find out about all the other great items we have in our new catalog.
Suggestions for new items you would like to see are always welcome.

Regards,
Phyllis Schockner

Outa Sight Products
269 South Beverly Drive #321