Hi, everybody,

The Parkinson Coalition of Houston (the joint efforts of the Parkinson
Foundation of Harris County and the Houston Area Parkinson Society) is
sending out 3000 copies of the attached letter and petition.
I don't know if the Parkinson's Action Network has put it on the List,
but it occured to me there were a lot of you out there that could also
make copies and get signatures.

Everyone is working so hard for Pennies and this goes along with it!
There's not much time.  I take them with me to the dentist, beauty shop,

car wash, post office, etc. etc.  People don't mind signing them...you
just have to ask.  Please do.
Thanks,
nina