Hello to all: I don't know whether it was the timing of Jerry's
announcement, or it's placement at the end of the digest or something
that I  have missed but I have failed to see any discussion on "The
Letting Go: A Parkinson's Story." If you missed it, this art work is
able to be  viewed at:
                        http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/page1.htm
I think that it is well worth your while to browse this remarkable art
exhibit and to let us know your feelings, thoughts, and reactions to
this truly [powerful statement about PD & its' effect on the human
situation. Send to us your writings that this work inspires. I know the
amount of work that went into the the creation of the web site and I
thank Jerry Finch, from the bottom of my heart for that effort. While it
was a labor of love for Jane Scott & Marc Esser to create this art, I
cannot possibly  begin to tell you the amount of blood, sweat, & tears
that went into their work! So please, take the time to view this very
important  site.

--
Joan E. Snyder   47/39
"Courage is fear that has said its' prayers."