Kathrynne,

Porky is trying to attract  your attention. 'What is wrong with warthogs?,' he
asks. "just becuase a pig has a skin problem...!'  Why ,  he says , some of
his cousins back in Africa, were the sweetest pigs he knew!.   In fact, he
asks if maybe an improved diet would help clear up those warts!  Warthogs tend
to live off real trash.

Hilary Blue ( on behalf of Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig)

PS Just a joke; dont take me too seriously
   I do know the difference between a pig and a warthog - but I dont think
Porky doese!