Carole:  Good news!  The Parkinsaw, MI City Hall has passed an ordinance designating specific
areas in Parkinsaw as a pig sanctuary.  It will be under the management of Dudley Doowrong,
former counter-intelligence officer for the Los Alamos nuclear weapons program.  Look for the
details in today's "View from the Lighter Side of PD newsletter going on-line in about five
minutes.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI