Hi Kathrynne,

I do not have internet access, because my SSDI is not enough so
I cut costs in different ways.  At least, my Juno e-mail is paid by the
on-screen
advertisers and is free.

 Does anyone have the time and energy to reprint the text of the
Story for us non-internet folks?

Ivan

On Sun, 30 May 1999 07:03:09 -0600 "Kathrynne Holden, MS,RD"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>This art is absolutely stunning. I finally had the time last night to
>view the entire site, beginning to end, and was speechless... (SNIP)

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)