Hi Marilyn and bean folks,

Could the L-dopa - rich velvet beans be SPROUTED and then maybe all of us
PWP's, Kathrynne Holden, and the warthogs of PORKland (maine and oregon)
could add them to our  salads and entrees?

 More seriously, does the L-Dopa get converted to dopamine, in  the
gastro-intestinal system?   Wouldn't the beans be useful ONLY if this
convnersion occurs?

Querulously,

Ivan (alias Pinky the singing PD  pig)