Dennis:  Thank you your second poetic conquest, Prisoner;  it's great pleasure
to listen to your words, phrases and complex ideas.  Prisoners we are, about
that there
is no doubt.  Maybe you would consider a poem entitled "Savior" or "Conquerer"
about what it must be like to be cured and permanently "on"?  Thanks, again,
Dennis.

John Bjork (60/20)