Ivan,
Awhile back this message came from Lanier Maddux.  Might work for you.
Nancy B cg for Don 65/16

If any of you know anyone who cannot afford AOL etc.....or if you just
want to save yourself 20 bucks a month, there is a company called
NETZERO that offers free internet and E-Mail. FREE!!!! I am on it, and
have been checking it out for a few days and it seems to work well. I am
still using webtv  for my list participation but may change later. For
info go to  http://www.netzero.com or it may be .net
Lanier Maddux   63/2   Chattanooga Tn.

-