Boy, you aint kidding.  Those Old folks not only want to be first in line, but I
think that most of the hurricanes you have down there are caused by someone
forgetting to give that SENIOR DISCOUNT!!!!  Now, dont make fun of Florida
Mountains, I'm sure we have all heard of Mt. Dora.  In fact I have seen t-shirts
that say "I climbed Mt. Dora". so it must be quite a specitical.  Can you see the
atlantic ocean over the tops of the condos from there?  ROFLHTE (just made that
one up:)
Jennifer

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis