George, you keep unfolding your talents a bit at a time. "Good Times" is
a work of art. I especially liked "the Puppy and the Man with
Parkinson's" -- but, um, what happened to the painted cat?

Pat Willard's article is just wonderful -- I hope she will continue to
write, she has so much to offer and such insight.

Any chance you could post these newsletters on the WebRing? The
pictures, stories and information are much too good not to share!!

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/