Dear Teresa,
The American Dietetic Association has a consumer hotline: 800-366-1655.
I would recommend you call and ask for an RD who specializes in
Parkinson's disease.

Also, you could try one of the Parkinson foundations, such as NPF and
APDA, and ask if their organizations can recommend an RD in your area.

If your RD isn't completely familiar with Parkinson's, you can ask that
s/he contact me for more information. I offer seminars for dietitians on
nutrition and PD, so that they can provide up-to-date care for PWP. I
have also written a manual for dietitians, which will be published by
the American Dietetic Association; however, this will not be available
until this fall.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/