Jane,
Sorry to write again, but I had another thought.  Many insurances will not pay for
an initial "elective" surgery such as they declared your original surgery.  But I
believe most are REQUIRED to pay for "repair" surgeries -- even of "elective"
origin -- if it affects one's health.  Surely your PD symptoms at this point might
make a strong argument for "repair" surgery aiding your health.

Just thinking.  Good luck!  glenna