Hi all,

A lot of PWP have trouble writing.
A few months ago a PWP in Holland discovered a specially formed pen.
It is split in the middle forming a kind of ring.
You have to put your indexfinger through the ring.
The pen is easier to hold
In this way it's much easier to write according to the PWP I talked to.
The price in Holland is between $5 and $10.

If someone is interested, here are the details:
"Ergonomic ball-point pen"
Patented by GRANDEE, Corp.
USA patent number 5391010
Produced in Taiwan
Distributed in USA by:
National Tech Systems, Inc.
Cumming, GA 30040

Suggestion 1: for every pen sold this company donates f.e. $1 to Porky
Porkinson and friends.
Suggestion 2: for every pen sold this company puts f.e. $1 on my
bankaccount.   8<{)))))}}

Somehow I think you will go for option number 1 .......... 8<{((((((((((}}

Hans.