Costello: Hey, Abbott!
Abbott:   Yes, Lou?
Costello: I just got my first computer.
Abbott:   That's great Lou. What did you get?
Costello: A Pentium II-266, with 40 Megs of RAM, a 2.1 Gig
          hard drive, and a 24X CD-ROM.
Abbott:   That's terrific, Lou
Costello: But I don't know what any of it means!!
Abbott:   You will in time.
Costello: That's exactly why I am here to see you.
Abbott:   Oh?
Costello: I heard that you are a real computer expert.
Abbott:   Well, I don't know-
Costello: Yes-sir-ee. You know your stuff. And you're going
          to train me.
Abbott:   Really?
Costello: Uh huh. And I am here for my first lesson.
Abbott:   O.K. Lou. What do want to know?
Costello: I am having no problem turning it on, but I heard
          that you should be very careful how you turn it off.
Abbott:   That's true. Costello: So, here I am working on my new
computer and I want           to turn it off. What do I do?
Abbott:   Well, first you press the Start button, and then-
Costello: No, I told you, I want to turn it off.
Abbott:   I know, you press the Start button-
Costello: Wait a second. I want to turn it off. Off. I know
          how to start it. So tell me what to do. Abbott:
I did. Costello: When? Abbott:   When I told you to press the Start
button. Costello: Why should I press the Start button? Abbott:   To
shut off the computer. Costello: I press Start to stop. Abbott:   Well
Start doesn't actually stop the computer. Costello: I knew it! So what
do I press. Abbott:   Start Costello: Start what? Abbott:   Start
button. Costello: Start button to do what? Abbott:   Shut down.
Costello: You don't have to get rude! Abbott:   No, no, no! That's not
what I meant. Costello: Then say what you mean. Abbott:   To shut down
the computer, press- Costello: Don't say, "Start!" Abbott:   Then what
do you want me to say? Costello: Look, if I want to turn off the
computer, I am           willing to press the Stop button, the
End button           and Cease and Desist button, but no one
in their           right mind presses the Start to Stop.
Abbott:   But that's what you do. Costello: And you probably Go at
Stop signs, and Stop at           green lights.
Abbott:   Don't be ridiculous.
Costello: I'm being ridiculous? Well. I think it's about
          time we started this conversation. Abbott:   What
are you talking about? Costello: I am starting this conversation right
now. Good-bye