  Well, it is all very well for Camilla's piggy "angels" to go flying off to
safe haven (heaven?} in Parkinsaw ala some porcine E.T.'s, but what about the
Connecticut pigs?? Just because they are piggy yuppies, is that any reason to
deny them the pleasures of a Minnesota winter? And God knows, Connecticut pigs
can't fly and the closest we have to a railroad is the commuter line
MetroNorth, which will only take them to New York City-where they'll be safe?
I THINK NOT! Assuming my operative can find them and convince them to leave
the suburbs,how can we get them to the Parkinsaw Pig Sanctuary? I am in a
perilous predicament re: my porcine pals.
                                                       I remain, Concerned
Carole in Connecticut                 P.S. Did that cowgirl ever find those
lost piggies? on the range or ranch or ...