  I just realized that I have made a ghastly gaffe. I have been attempting to
send the rescued Connecticut pigs to New York City via commuter rail, and from
there by subway to John Bjork's Piggy Sanctuary in Parkinsaw-which I thought
was in Minnesota, but now have found is in Michigan! Blame it on the
Parkinson's. This is almost as bad as the Hilary/Harriet fiasco or the
Nina/Nita one...
                      Carole
                P.S. Any reports of Minnesota being overrun by pigs?