Members,
Several days ago Jerry Finch posted the following link to Jane Scott's wonderful art capturing her dad with PD.

I quickly breezed through the pages knowing from the first few that I would want to spend more time to letting these images sink into my soul.

Indeed, they call for each of us to look into the 'Mirror' of PD which we all must do....for when we look, we are spurred to remember WHY we are here on this list--to help, learn and encourage, WHO we represent--a vast population of 1.5 million, and WHAT we are to do--to speak for those who cannot, to show what needs to be shown about living with PD, and to pursue that attainable, but still illusive---CURE!

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/page1.htm

Jeana
46/14/33