I've started putting pictures from Inkshed XVI on the Web site, as I
got some as electronic files from Shurli.  The best, so far, is a
picture of the Mother's Day buffet at Mont Gabriel that'll make you
regret ever leaving (it's at

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/16/pix/buffet.gif ).

My own pictures didn't come out very well, but I know very well
there were flashbulbs going off all over the place, especially
during talent night (my favorite is all the inkshedders with shoes
on their heads, at

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/16/pix/shoes2.gif ).

So the pictures are out there.  Please send me them.  If you can
scan them in and send them as files, that's fine, but don't put it
off until you acquire the technology: just send me the photos (with
circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back telling what each one
is) and I'll scan them and send them right back.  And check out the
ones that are already there, and still going up: if you go to the
Inkshed XVI main page and click on the program, there are links to
most of them -- including the "relics and incriminating evidence
from Talent Night" link.

The main page, if you've forgotten, is at:

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/16/

Oh, and there are also some new texts of people's presentations
linked to the Program page, as well: if I have a text from you, it
should be linked to your entry on the program.  Check it out and make
sure I haven't messed it up.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~