Dear Friends,

Now that term is over and people are dispersing for conferencing,
research trips, and (dare I say it!) holidays, it's time for a few
reminder notices.

1. If your address has changed, please let me know. Even if your
department/university/ISP provides forwarding of messages from old to
new, you won't be able to post to REED-L unless you are subscribed at
the same address as the one from which you are sending.

2. If you will be away for any length of time, you may want to suspend
messages until your return. You can do that by sending the command
'set REED-L nomail' to the address [log in to unmask]
Remember if you do this to send the command 'set REED-L mail' to get
messages again when you return.

3. Please remember that REED-L is distributed to people literally all
over the world, who read their messages using a wide variety of
software from an equally wide variety of hardware platforms. As a
courtesy to one another, please set your e-mail software to send
messages to this list in either plain-text or MIME-compliant form.
Please do not send them as HTML. Such messages are often unreadable
or difficult to read for those using different e-mail packages. Please
do not send any attachments as messages to this list.

Thank you all! We now return you to your regularly scheduled peace and
quiet!

AAY

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page