Greetings as usual to all -

Here is the  June 17, 18 and 19 Concert Program for Camilla - and, Jane
and Bob,  I'll try the chocolate , instead of peanut butter/chocolate
method. And thanks again, everyone, for your encouragement.It's a huge
program - 19 to memorize and perform!!

Northwest Airlines just opened up non-stop 1 hr. 20 min flights from
Chicago to Portland
for all of you Ohio, Illinois,  Wisconsin and Michigan  folks - come on
down to Maine for the concerts!! My personal care attendants will assist
you.

PROGRAM {19 songs - a draft }     {for Tickets: ($!2/$10   Tel  207
-772-1384}

Pine Tree Performing  Arts, Inc. presents MGMC,
 32 mens' voices(including PWP bass, Ivan Suzman)

"Freedom Train"

In This Moment - Gary Simmons
Harriet Tubman/ Follow the Drinkin' Gourd  (4th verse solo by I.S. with
chorus
 and piano) - Walter Robinson/Bruce Fithian
Bread and Roses - Caroline Kohlsaat/Delmar Small
South African Trilogy ( solo by I.S. with chorus )

Chariots of Fire - Vangelis/ Strommen/Anderson
Swing Low Sweet Chariot - Gene Grier/Lowell Everson
Jerusalem - William Blake/C. Hubert H. Parry
Then Did Elijah  Chorus from Elijah - Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy

Medley of 6 Songs with special guest,  Martin Swinger
  Military Ditty
  Give Us Our Own
   Waltziin' With Bears
   Die Dancin'
   Hard Times
   Love Potion #9

INTERMISSION

 Light One Candle - *
 Cantique de Jean Racine - Gabriel Faure
 The Great Peace March - Holly Near
 Onward Ye Peoples - Jean Sibelius

 It's Not That Easy Bein' Green - Joe Raposo/Bruce Fithian (narrative
solo)
 You've Got to be Carefully Taught - Rogers and Hammerstein
 Over the Rainbow - Harold Arlen/E. Y. Harburg

FINALE
  Brothers and Sisters - Kirby Shaw

Ivan
:-)
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:45:33 -0500 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>BRAVO, Ivan!!!!!
>
>I echo Glenna and Don----and am trying to envision Ivan in his
>tuxedo!
>
>We had the delightful experience last year of hearing and seeing the
>wonderful men's choral group, Chanticleer, here in Oxford.  I bought
>one of
>their CDs, as their harmonies are fantastic.  I expect  the Maine
>chorus
>will do a great job too.  Perhaps Ivan will list the numbers on the
>program--or did I miss that?
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
>Oxford, Ohio
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm
>
>                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
>                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       74    deg. F   :-)