Hi All-Was recently knocked off the List by the "automated error
monitoring policy in effect", in a decision "not reviewed or otherwise
confirmed by a human being" because of something called  "repeated
error reports from your mail service." I think it means I had terrible
e-mail. I tend to agree, although I had a hard time not taking it
personally. Well...I have changed my e-mail server and re-subscribed.
The point is that I had not realized how much I would miss my daily
"fix" of PARKINSN. Scarey,huh?                            Carole
Hercun-aka [log in to unmask] and FORMERLY known as
[log in to unmask]                       P.S. Who would you mostly
highly recommend for PD treatment here on the East Coast. (I live in
southwestern Connecticut.}