hi all

At 20:49 1999/06/03 +1200, robin wrote:
>I sent the message which turned out to have some strange additions
>in it - <div>, &gt. I've got no idea where that came from. Must be
>a virus if no >one else can explain why that would appear (that's
>certainly not how I sent it). Anyone got any clues. Could someone
>tell me if this one arrives clean, or arrives at all,
>...Robin, lurker for her mum

hi robin

that was no virus
that was the magic of html = hyper-text-markup-language
or at least the normally-behind-the-scenes 'source code' for html
with which we 'see' all the sights/sites
of the wwworld wwwide wwweb

did you start using new e-mail software?

sometimes the settings/preferences/options need to be 'tweaked'
html: on/off, attachments: on/off, plain text: on/off, etc

and, yes
your message arrived
and arrived squeaky [tweaky?] 'clean'

janet
a nerdette of PIEnette

janet paterson
52-now  41-dx  37-onset
snail-mail  PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
web-site  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
e-mail  [log in to unmask]