Dear friends,

It is saturday morning, almost 24 hours after the surgery.  I Had a
pallodotomy. For those who don't know what that is, I give a description in
a seperate letter. But here I only want to describe what my feelings are.

I feel so greatful to our Lord, who made all this possible. Who created it
all. The sky and the earth, the waters and  the people. God who is the
creator of all women and men. So also of my surgeon and the staff of
surgeons, nurses and helps who were present at the surgery. I am so truely
greatfull for my wonderrful recovery. It is amazing how many ppl have been
praying for me. It is just wonderful  that  these people were not
disappointed. I am feeling wonderful, I really do. The fact that I can type
this so easily is a sign that I am doing much better.

The staff on the floors were also very nice and helpfull. The people are
all so very nice to me. I hope to go home soon where I will have to take
care for a few days.  But I hope to be real active again by the time we
have planned to go to New York. By Then I will really know how I feel.

Very grateful I am to Faye, who has been a tigress for me. She watched over
me as if I was her baby tiger. And actually I felt like I  was. She is such
a wonderful woman and she has been so good to me. But now I will be her
husband again. I will be active again.

I have been not very active lately. Not only pfysically but also mentally
very tired. That is all over now. I feel so much better. I feel refreshed.
I will need a week to recover, but then I will be great and I will pick up
all things I let go. I will clean our house, do the garden, and many other
things. I am so full of my old energy again.

I really feel great.

I love you all and  I hope to see you soon,

Kees