hi all

At 10:36 1999/06/06 -0400, kahryn saupp wrote:
>I used graph paper to design this, but it looks like a few
>have smaller number of characters per line, which I'll allow
>for if I ever do it again. Thanks for the note though.

kathryn!

i'm so impressed!

any 'ascii art' that i've seen so far on the internet
has been 'lifted' from somewhere else

we have an original 'ascii artist' in our midst!

i don't think you have to worry about the number of characters per line
it's up to the viewer to adjust to your work, not vice versa!

we all have different e-mail settings
and different size monitors and different size font displays

so don't worry about it;
just keep doing it!

for any newbies out there, porky will looks best
if you change the font setting in your e-mail software program
[in re the way it is displayed on screen]
to something like size 10 in New Courier
a 'fixed-width' font

porky's picture
is going straight up on the wall in the wwweb wwwinnebago
on my pienet/people/pennies-for-pd page

>From: Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thursday, June 03, 1999 7:24 PM
>Subject: Re: Porky Porkenson
>
>>Kathryn, thank you very much. Porky is enthralled. He keeps on going
>>to look at himself in the mirror amd then coming over to the computer
>>to see his picture. "is that really me?" he says . And then goes back
>>to the mirror... Ne was been sending copies to all his friends. Who
>>did it? Was it you yourself? I've always been amazed at how people can
>>create a piece of artwork out of a bunch of letters.
>>Thanks, HIlary Blue (on behalf of Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig.)

>>Kathryn Saupp wrote:
>>> Somebody was bound to do it:
>>>
>>>                                     pp
>>>                                 pp    p                ppppp\
>>>                                p ppp  p            ppp        p
>>>                                     p     pppp pp         pp/
>>>                                    p  __        __      p
>>>                                  p   /   \       /   \       p
>>>                                p    /     \     /     \       pp
>>>                             p       (  $ )      (  $ )           p
>>>                             p         \/    __    \/             p
>>>                              p            /___\                 p
>>>                               p          [ *  * ]]               p
>>>                                   p       \-----//               p pp
>>>                               p      p        <>         ppp     pp
>>>                            pp         pp            pp              pp
>>>                           pp                 PPP
>pp
>>>                         pp       p    p                  p     p
>>> pp
>>>                    pp           p       p              p        p
>>> pp
>>>                  pp            p          p           p           p
>>> pp  __
>>>                 p               p          p           p            p
>>> pp  /   \     ?
>>>                 p               p          p           p            p
>>> pp \__x__/
>>>                  p                p       p              p         p
>>> p       /
>>>                    p                p=p                   p==p
>>> p____/
>>>                         pppp
>>> pppp
>>>                                 ppppppppppppppppppppppppp

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
Postal: PO Box 171, Almonte, Ontario, K0A 1A0, Canada
WebUrl: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
E-mail: [log in to unmask]